Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Saturday look for the night❤


Saturday nights r the special times to just chill and have fun with our friends. This saturday night went clubbing after a really long time and as most of the times I decided to opt for a little black dress. This dress was bought by my mum from the US as she recently visited my sister in California. It a lace dress with extremely soft fabric from FOREVER. I decided to accessorise it with a neon multicolored statement necklace which i recently picked up from a mall. Just added a glitter belt to add the much needed bling to the dress. The footwear was a lovely pair of pumps I bought from the ongoing treśmode sale. 
This is my current favourite statement necklace which is multicolored and would go with any of my outfits. Also added a picture of my sling bag which matches perfectly with my statement necklace. Hope u like this outfit of mine. Let me know ur valuable feedback. Lots of love, ❤❤Juhi❤❤

3 comments:

  1. Your necklace is really cool :)
    Nice look!

    www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh such a cute look!

    xx
    Sharena
    http://fashionofanovice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete