Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Party time ..







It was saturday night and as always saturday nights r the ones you wait for all through the week because its time to chill and have fun.. This weekend was one of those times when all my friends decided to go clubbing and yes, it was party time.  What i decided to wear this saturday was different than the usual little dresses.
What i wore for this saturday night was a chiffon fabric based awesome peach coloured shirt from Madame. This shirt was one of those which i had to have in my closet coz i just love the color peach. It just makes me feel so fresh and vibrant. The fabric is perfect considering the unpredictable weather here in pune from summer to monsoons. The shirt has a cut work of lace on the upper half giving it a very different and chic kind of look. The shirt has buttons having a diamond giving it the much needed shimmery look for the night. I wore this shirt with my favourite pair of zara skinny denims which are extremely comfortable and give the perfect look u require with such shirt. The denims have a zip at the end giving u the skinny look. I added up a peach colored sling bag to complete my look Which has a white and brown polka dotted lace band on it. This bag was gifted to me last birthday and i m still totally in love with it . The footwear was a peeptoes that i purchased recently from Tresmode and add the required element of the party-feel to my outfit. The peeptoes are black and i guess black is just the right colour u can mix with any of your day to day or special outfits or dresses. The accessories that i teamed up was the black bubble(bauble ) necklace that i had ordered online and its already the third time i m using this neckpiece to my outfit. Its an absolute musthave for all the ladies and can be worn with a wide range of dresses and shirts. The arm candy included a blue and golden mixed bracelet and my guess watch. I hope u like what i choose to wear for my saturday night party. Do keep me posted how u like it. Loads of love, juhi <3

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for following me xxxx
    Great bracelet.

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your posts! I'm now following you, care to check out my blog?

    -Chloe
    http://chloeforstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. m following u dear on bloglovin.. hope u follow me back..
      fashionquenchers.blogspot.com
      juhi

      Delete
  3. You look lovely! Your shirt is beyond beautiful! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers) and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and for following! I'm following you back now on ”GFC”
      I'm also following you on ”bloglovin (#9)”....and I clicked there on the "♥like button" (below each post) on all your posts, to show some love ;)
      Hope you follow me back, so we can easily keep in touch<3

      x❤x❤

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
  4. You're clutch is SO cute!
    And that color looks great on you!:)

    www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you look so chic! love your top..stylish with a touch of girly because of the lace :D

    would you like to follow each other?
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very nice in pants, and your clutch is so cute.

    Following now :)
    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear, you have a lovely blog and great post thou! did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! xoxo

    My Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3831938/love-joice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey joice.. thank u for liking my blog.. love ur posts too.. m followig u on blogloving already.. hope u follow me back on GFC n bloglovin..
      xoxo
      juhi

      Delete
  8. What a beautiful top! You look fantastic. Thanks for your lovely message on my blog. Sure we can follow each other. Following now on bloglovin!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete