Thursday, June 27, 2013

Birthday evening outfit! Black pleated long dress!


This black beautiful pleated dress was what i choose for my birthday evening! I wanted to go a little different this time than the usual LBD (little black dress) . So thought this was the perfect dress i was looking for on my special 25 th evening. This dress has a transparent tissue material at the very top giving it a very chic kind of look. I tried to club it wid a silver bracelet of beads and my usual fave kind of watch for the arm accessories. Also tried to give it a flashy look by adding a little of bling by using this lace black belt which was studded with diamonds . Tried to do the make up wid a smoky look for the eyes and as always red lips can never fail me! Kept the footwear to a flashy sequin toe pointed heel ballerinas. And i was all set to rock ! Hope u guys like it! Cheers.. Love,juhi. 

18 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! I would love to follow you but I'm not sure how to. You don't have any links on your page! If you decide to get a Bloglovin account or something I'd be happy to follow you on that.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey kathleen.. thank u so much for visiting.. u can now follow me on GFC and blogloving too.. i will follow u back..
      xoxo
      juhi

      Delete
  2. Great outfits!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, now following.

    Xo, Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey elsa.. thank u so much for visitng my blog and following me.. love ur post and outfits too..
      xoxo
      juhi

      Delete
  3. great outfits dear !

    Following you with Bloglovin !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u dear for stopping by my blog.. would be a pleasure to see ur posts.. they are so pretty..n m already following u..
      juhi

      Delete
  4. Lace is a wonderful fabric. Love it!
    Sure I would like to follow each other. Following you now. :)

    -Ru
    Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are pretty and stylish girls! Well done! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

    ENTER MY PERSUNMALL GIVEAWAY TO WIN A PIECE OF CLOTHING OR $100 GIFT CARD (following only three easy steps)

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks evi for stopping by my blog n m glad u liked my outfits..m already following u on GFC n bloglovin.. u can follow me too..
      xoxo
      juhi

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. hey thanks.. m glad u liked my dress.. m already following u.. would u like to follow me back..
      juhi

      Delete
  7. Wonderful outfits! Thanks for following - I´m already followed you back :)

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following us! We follow you back. Nice dresses!

    inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grate evening looks!!!
    I followed you back, keep in touch!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool outfit you chose to celebrate your birthday :)

    I'm already following you back on Bloglovin!
    www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that dress! So pretty! I am your newest follower and would love to follow each other! :)

    xo, ciara
    http://thecrosscontamination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty dress

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete