Monday, August 12, 2013

Peppy peplums

Hello everyone.. Hope u guys had a lively and lovely weekend .here I m with my new post.. Hope u guys like it.. What is the most catching style this season.. None other than our own "PEPLUMS". How could I do by giving this a miss.. So heres this post specially to flaunt my pinky peplum dress. This dress was the one I purchased online .. Its of a brand called dressberry. Peplums give u a very girlie and feminine look and therefore are a must for every girl's closet.. The pink shade gave the dress a very peppy and vibrant look and was the ideal dress I could opt for my friend's birthday party. I wore a beaded statement becklace along with it since the dress is plain and the necklace added the required element of style.. I guess peplums r designed such that it gives u a feel of wearing a skirt and a skirt in a one. I think all the girls out there should go for these peplum styles.. Love, juhi. ❤❤

2 comments:

  1. That peplum dress really suits well :)
    I love that trend!

    www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit! Love it!
    I'm your new follower!

    Marie
    www.stylelistbyme.blogspot.ru/
    www.facebook.com/StylelistByMe
    www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4063065


    ReplyDelete