Wednesday, May 29, 2013

First post on my new blog.. excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone...I am super excited to write my first ever post on the blog..
Just to give u guys a short introduction about myself, am Juhi Shah, 24yrs old hailing from Pune, India.
I am a microbiologist by profession, always high on fashion, love dancing and a very cheerful person.
I welcome u all to my blog.. would be posting things on fashion, films, food, travels etc. and also about anything which could be worth sharing with u guys..
This blog am sure would be a great help to all those people who often r confused on wearing the right kind of clothes and mixing prints, jamming, mix- matching, and are in search of the perfect blend of style and class.
It is a blog for all those people in thirst of having and building for themselves a great fashion sense.. Hence the name fashionquenchers.
I am looking forward to meeting new people, and having a great learning experience for myself by this kind of social profile. 

love, 
Juhi 

No comments:

Post a Comment